In this video I explain what the 10 WORST Christmas gifts to give a women are.
The 10 Worst Gifts to Give a Woman
1. Never give a woman any kind of household appliance or something that is going to make "housework" easier. For instance, a blender, a toaster, a new vacuum, one of those mops they advertise on tv that does everything but suck the life out of you, anything in a infomercial.
2. Any bulk cleaning supplies, "honey, I got you that large box of Tide you have been wanting." "This Windex should last you a while." "I got a good deal on the industrial strength toilet bowl cleaner." All I can say is, be prepared to run.
3. Any sharp objects made by Ronco which slices or dices, or a set of ginsu knives. Do not buy gifts for yourself and pretend they are for her. "Honey, I'm sure you'll get a lot of use out of the new drill I bought you."
5. Any lingerie made of flannel, such as a pair of feet pajamas with a trap door in back. A Little Mermaid or Barney cartoon character nightgown.
6. No name perfume which costs you $1.99, such as Eu de Toilet, which actually smells like the bathroom, moldy fruit, or your dirty socks. If you are going to buy her perfume, spring for the brand names.
7. Any type of cubic zirconia jewelry you see on the Home Shopping Network. It will be quite embarrassing when she is showing off that fabulous diamond to her friends and tries to cut glass with it.
8. Please do not buy her clothes because you think for one minute you have good taste in woman's clothing.
9. Do not give her a gift certificate to Jenny Craig or Weight Watchers.
10. Last but not least, never buy a woman anti-wrinkle cream," These are not considered gifts, they are considered reasons for seriously injuring the person who bought it and just may stand up in court of law.